The corrosion of hull structures in seawater is a natural electrochemical reaction taking place in an electrolyte. The Impressed Current Cathodic Protection system ( ICCP) can effectively prevent electrochemical corrosion of wetted hull structures by forcing all surfaces of the structures to be cathodes by providing external anodes.
The ICCP system eliminates anodic area and forces it to be cathodic by impressing a current equal and opposite to the electrical involved in corrosion. The impressed current is provided by direct electric current source ( Potentiostat ) with assistance of auxiliary anode mounted on bull.
The ICCP system has been widely used and achieved great protection against corrosion in all kinds of ships and offshore oil drilling platform, pipework, ports as well as steel piles, etc.
The ICCP system comprises Potentiostat, Anode Shield, Reference Electrodes, Rudder and Shaft Grounding Device, etc.
- Automatically adjust electric current upon fluctuations of sailing conditions, i.e. speed, coating and seawater, etc.
- Lower hull surface roughness, contributing to fuel consumption reduction
- Supperess natural electro-chemical corrosion on rudder and propellers
- Exten docking repair period and dramatically brings out benefits
- Applicable for any size of vessel
Abides functions for current output and hardly comes up with self-dissolving. It is very small in size and weight while big in electric discharge and long service life.
Reference electrodes serves as reference for potential measurement of object to be protected.
The features are stable in performance, accurate, sensitive and robust.
- Input resistance: ＞5 MΩ
- Given potential range: -1.999~ +1.999V continuous
- Accuracy of potential control: ≤ ±10mV
- Error automatic alarm and transform (constant voltage and current)
- Output current: 0-50A, 0-75A, 0-100A, 0-150A, 0-200A, 0-250A, 0-300A, etc.
- Output voltage: 0-16V, 0-24V, 0-75V, etc.
- Supply of Anodes, Ref. electrode, Shield coating & Potentiostat for ICCP
- Repair and maintenance service for ICCP
- Repair and maintenance service for Shaft Grounding Device
-System Operation Analysis of ICCP
Thanks for your interest in our products. We are kindly to provide any proposal and quotation in 2 days if you need further information.
Please do not hesitate to let us know.
Add：No.2748 Pudong Avenue, Shanghai, China (200129)
Tel：86-21-5885 2405 86-21-38860136 86-21-3886 0137
Add: C-1, 875 Qiuxing Road, Linggang Nicheng Industry Park, Pudong New Area, Shanghai (201306)
Tel: 021-2096 6071-8001
Fax: 021-2096 6071-8009